09 July, 2009

The Future of the Yellow Shoe Civil Law Blog

Last month I accepted a new job as the Director of the Law Library and assistant professor of law at the University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law. As can be expected, my duties there have very little to do with the civil law. However, I intend to keep this blog active as an archive of civil law resources and I intend to add to it as I will continue to maintain my personal interest in the civil law. Thank you all for following this modest effort and I hope that you continue to support it as I will. Best wishes to all!

Vicenç Feliú, JD, LLM, MLIS
Director of the Law Library
& Assistant Professor of Law
University of the District of Columbia
David A. Clarke School of Law
Charles M. & Hilda H. M. Mason Law Library
4200 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008
(Phone) 202 274-7354
(Fax) 202 274-7311
vfeliu@udc.edu

No comments: